WHY CHOOSE EPA INTERNSHIPS IN EUROPE?
IN THE FIELD!
EPA has been arranging internships in Europe since 1975. Nobody’s been doing it longer! In that time, we’ve built up excellent relationships in a multitude of fields. This means we can offer our students a wide range of internships, from international relations to government to business to art institutions, and many, many more. Check out this Daily Mail article from 1977.
WE BELIEVE THAT EVERY STUDENT IS DIFFERENT.
We won’t try to force a square peg into a round hole. We care about the quality of every student’s experience and are dedicated to making it the best it can possibly be. We understand that to travel to Europe and to live and work in a foreign environment is both exciting and challenging. Students need guidance and the reassurance of a friendly face, particularly at the beginning. We make sure they get it.
WE ARE SMALL AND INDEPENDENT.
EPA is experienced enough to know, small enough to care. One dean has called EPA a ’boutique’ series of programs. This means we are flexible and happy to accommodate special requests. It also means we are not tied to any one credit-granting institution but instead provide our service to an ever-growing range of US institutions. In addition, students who are receiving financial aid often find they can apply it to EPA programs overseas.
Educational Programmes Abroad (EPA) is a leading provider of study abroad and internship programs in Western Europe for students pursuing undergraduate studies at Universities in the USA.
EPA’s study abroad and internship programs aim to:
- Promote academic, professional and personal development of our students by fostering new and stimulating national and international perspectives on wide-ranging issues within and beyond each student’s academic speciality.
- Develop a stronger sense of intellectual openness and independence in our students.
- Enhance our students’ intercultural awareness and understanding.
- Strengthen our student’s range of skills and competencies to assist their future employability and career development.
- Collaborate productively with our partner organizations, including host employers, academic institutions, students’ home institutions, and with the program participants. These thriving partnerships are central to the planning and administration of EPA’s program provision and to ensuring the best possible experience for students.
- Rigorously manage and evaluate our programs through on-site visits as well as feedback from supervisors, schools and participants, to ensure that the academic standards of the programs offered and the quality of the internships are maintained and enhanced.
EPA respects, values and celebrates the uniqueness of each individual and strives to create an inclusive environment where each person feels supported, listened to, and able to do their personal best. EPA prohibits and will not engage in discrimination or harassment on the basis of age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, military/veteran status, national origin, race, religion/creed, sex, sexual orientation, or any other status.