How to Apply

Before Applying, Check with Your Study Abroad Office.

All students must first determine whether their university requires that they apply through the study abroad office on campus before submitting an application to EPA Internships in Europe or whether they are allowed to apply directly through EPA. Discuss the program with your advisor and get approval from the relevant department at your home institution to enroll in the program. Check all the facts about credit, and make sure you clearly understand the procedures.

What if I need Transfer Credit?

If you need academic credit but cannot obtain it from your home institution, you can apply to the University of Rochester for most of the internship fields in London, Edinburgh, Brussels, Madrid, Bonn, Cologne and Berlin. For the fields of Social Science, Urban Studies and Town Planning, and Education, you can apply to Northern Illinois University (NIU).
EPA Logo

Students studying in India apply here.